Business Development Executive (Ireland)
Full time | Starting as soon as possible
Join Our Team
Artomatix is looking for a high calibre individual to join, what has the potential to be, the top performing sales team in Ireland. Artomatix is experiencing a period of rapid growth in an exciting global $200b industry. With a highly disruptive, first of its kind, AI solution, and a value proposition well received by clients and partners, this makes for an excellent opportunity to become part of a company already listed as dominating the market. Artomatix is well funded, having raised €5m in Q4 of 2018, and has a number of high profile European and North America clients. This role gives an exceptional opportunity to learn and advance your career while working with best of breed technology.
- Drive the growth of the business by researching, identifying and qualifying, core and new the target markets, accounts, and partners, in order to launch successful sales and marketing campaigns into those accounts.
- Help in creation and execution of highly effective outbound sales and marketing campaigns in order to create meetings and appointments with key decision makers and influencers.
- Build excellent working relationships with colleagues, partners, customers, and decision makers to achieve required numbers of new client meetings and new qualified leads / opportunities through effective direct marketing and sales technique and manner.
- Manage the sales process to ensure all enquiries from the customer are followed up and dealt with during the pre-sales cycle in a timely and professional manner.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the product/solution so that you can interact with clients to understand their requirements and propose the right solution.
- Manage tender processes, tailored demonstrations and trial evaluations – achieve high pilot to close ratios.
- Achieve high conversion rates by understanding the client requirements and creating and presenting professional and persuasive solutions and business cases for the solution.
- Learn about competitive offerings in the market and be able to articulate how the Artomatix solution is superior.
- Report to line manager and give regular updates.
- 2+ years in a similar sales role.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Understanding of the marketing, lead generation and sales process.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to craft exciting emails to prospects that pique their interest and result in a new meeting.
- Presentation skills – both designing, and at ease in front of an audience.
- Excellent phone skills and outbound technique.
- Excellent time management and ability to focus on what is important and likely to deliver results.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication and presentation skills combined with a strong confident. customer facing manner
- Ability to quickly learn the features and benefits of our software products. And at ease selling high-value customer solutions as well as technical features.
- Understanding of and interest in video gaming, graphical design or 3D creative. technology is an advantage.
- European languages are an advantage (Fr, Gr, Sp).