Full time | Starting as soon as possible | Dublin
Reporting to the CEO, this is a senior role within Artomatix that will help to shape the future of the company during a period of rapid growth.
The Head of Product Management leads the Product Management team with primary responsibility for owning the product roadmap and ensure that it gets delivered on time and on budget. This person will focus on overseeing the development and management of the product’s roadmap by closely collaborating with the product visionary, engineering, support, marketing, sales, and other departments.
The role of Head of Product Management demands that the individual in its occupation be a highly analytical individual who is able to work quite effectively with both internal colleagues and with external audiences including customers, partners and so on.
This person will also be in tune with the competitive landscape to ensure we stay ahead of the market and the needs of our customers.
Leadership: Manage the product team and provide strong leadership, feedback and the means for continuous improvement.
Innovation: Artomatix is a sci-tech company which has Research at this core. Creating new products and features that leverage AI in the area of content creation is where we have built our reputation. The Head of Product Management is also tasked with overseeing the innovation and improvement of the business’s product as well as the day-to-day product activities in such a way that ensures that the product is constantly growing to suit the consumers’ needs.
The Head of Product Management further ensures that necessary steps are being taken to make any modifications that are being made in the product or strategy in order to bring out the best results for the business.
Collaboration: It is vital to that this person has strong team working skills and is able to get the best inputs from a wide range of stakeholders in order to build the most comprehensive roadmap and maintain our market leadership position.
The Head of Product Management also works very closely with the engineering department, design, sales, marketing, and other departments to deliver the business’s product into the market.
- Strategic Mindset: In such a nascent market, it is clear that there are many potentially attractive market opportunities ahead of us. We will need to focus our limited resources in the right areas and make sensible decisions based on having the right data. This person will be central to helping Artomatix focus on the right business opportunities and optimise for long term value.
- Appropriate academic qualifications to degree or preferably masters level.
- 5+ years of experience in product management. Preferably this experience will include some time in the area of content creation, 3D, video game development or related fields.
- Excellent communication skills are a must for this position.
- 5-10 years in a position of leadership
- A high level of analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use information/data and various metrics to develop an informed and factual business case.