Full time | Starting as soon as possible | Dublin
Based in our Dublin office and reporting to the CEO, this senior role within Artomatix will help to shape the future of the company during a period of rapid growth. The Product Manager leads the product management team with primary responsibility for owning the product roadmap and ensuring it gets delivered on time and on budget. This person will closely collaborate with the product visionary, engineering, support, marketing, sales, and other departments.
The role of Product Manager demands an analytical individual who is able to work effectively with both internal colleagues, stakeholders and with external audiences including customers, partners and so on.
This person will develop a comprehensive understanding of the market requirements and be in tune with the competitive landscape to ensure Artomatix stays ahead of the market and in tune with the needs of our customers by speaking directly to them, analysing relevant data points and conducting research when required.
Leadership: Manage the product team and provide strong leadership, feedback and the means for continuous improvement.
Innovation: Artomatix is a sci-tech company which has Research at its core. Creating new products and features that leverage AI in the area of content creation is where we have built our reputation. The Product Manager is tasked with ensuring that the innovation that is coming from our Research team finds its ways into our Roadmap and ultimately into the hands of our customers.
- The Product Manager will ensure the engineering backlog is constantly updated and prioritised to reflect the needs of the business and our customers.
Collaboration:It is vital this person has strong team working skills and is able to get the best from a wide range of stakeholders in order to build the most comprehensive roadmap and maintain our market leadership position.
- The Product Manager will be comfortable working in an agile, scrum based environment to ensure alignment with the engineering team and other parts of the organisation.
- Leading and managing the company’s product development
- Working with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps that focus limited resources in the right areas and make sensible decisions relating to alternative business opportunities, optimising for long term value.
- Appropriate academic qualifications to degree or preferably masters level.
- 5+ years of experience in product management within a software development organisation. Preferably this experience will include some time in the area of content creation, 3D, video game development or related fields.
- Excellent communication skills are a must for this position.
- 5-10 years in a position of leadership
- A high level of analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use information/data and various metrics to develop an informed and factual business case.