Junior Research Engineer
Full time | Starting as soon as possible | Dublin
Reporting to our Product Visionary and CTO, this is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative software companies in the world. We are looking for talented, energetic, and committed individuals to join our diverse Research Team. Our employees are the key to our success, and we strive to support each individual in fulfilling their potential through strong leadership and mentorship.
Artomatix is a deeply technical company that is inventing new ways to create 3D content. This is an opportunity to join one of the most groundbreaking research teams in Europe and to help shape how artists create work for the next twenty years. This award-winning team has already attained four patents for its groundbreaking work in the area of Creative AI and computer vision. Artomatix provides a fast moving environment where our researchers and engineers pursue innovation in a range of scientific and technical disciplines to help solve complex challenges in diverse fields, including computer vision, AI, machine learning, computer graphics and more going forward.
The mission of our team is to apply deep learning techniques to automate the generation and creation of 3D, video and other types of content for use within across a wide range of use cases and industries. Our team establish sound new theories and put these into practice by collaborating with our Product and Engineering teams. Alongside fellow high caliber colleagues and some of the world’s leading authorities in this space, this person will not only advance their own careers, but they also contribute to exciting research and development strides.
- Contribute to the success of the company’s research effort: work hand- in- hand with our researchers to co-define, test and refine our algorithms.
- Tech Transfer: once the algorithms are validated, either internally or through public domain whitepapers, turn these ideas into trained networks ready for deployment within products.
- Passionate about working with the latest cutting-edge technology and adhering to the highest quality standards;
- Knowledge in Deep Learning, CNNs, generative models and the latest training strategies including adversarial. (general knowledge in computer graphics & computer vision are a plus);
- Fast learner, able to think out of the box and highly adaptable in your work, Arxiv should be your favorite website;
- Experience with Tensorflow and / or Torch, (caffe is a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of shader programming; CUDA and OpenCL are a huge bonus.