Sales Executive (US Office)
Full time | Starting as soon as possible
Join Our US Sales Team
Work with the developers of the world’s first 3D art engine. At Artomatix, we believe this technology has the potential to significantly change every industry exposed to 3D content: video games, movies, special effects, industrial design, and beyond. This belief has been backed by continued early success and ongoing expansion. To meet with a surge in demand and to facilitate the expansion into new and disruptive verticals, we are looking for a highly adaptable, ambitious and proven sales executive. The chosen individual will work with the team in the US office and report directly to our Sales Manager. The ideal candidate will have a strong familiarity with the 3D design industry, exceptional work ethic and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent opportunities for advancement within a dynamic team.
- Competitive base salary.
- Uncapped OTE potential.
- Some travel required within the Bay Area with the possibility for further travel within the United States.
- Based in San Francisco, California.
Please note: Our US Office is currently relocating from Washington to San Francisco. This office will be opening in January of 2019. As a result, the chosen candidate will be required to work remotely in Q4 of 2018. They will then join up with our San Francisco team during Q1 of 2019.
- 5 + years experience in a similar sales role.
- Share our company values of innovation, creativity and respect.
- Track record of excelling in a competitive sales environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to the industry.
- Problem-solving, growth mindset.
- Outstanding work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Experience working within the 3D design space a distinct advantage.
- Strong understanding of photogrammetry and 3D rendering.
- Available to work in San Francisco, California.
- Full, clean drivers license.