Full-Stack | Computer graphics mastery | 10+ years of experience
Full time | Starting as soon as possible
You will work with a diverse team of skilled engineers developing windows desktop applications aimed at optimizing the artistic workflow for artists working in the games, architectural visualization, VFX and interior design industries. As a senior engineer you will be responsible for mentoring less experienced engineers and maintaining / developing our programming standards.
- Full-stack engineering: development and maintenance of Artomatix’s web and desktop applications as well as image-processing backend software, unit and integration testing
- Work with an Agile, multi-disciplinary team to plan development sprints and creatively meet goals of the software creation process, including design, implementation, testing and documentation
- Mentoring junior developers
- 10-15+ years experience in software development
- Experience using Git or mercurial
- Strong experience in at least .NET and C / C++
- Experience in working on graphical applications designed for end users
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or other relevant degree.
- Excellent working knowledge of Jenkins and/or Maven.
- Available to work in Ireland.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, MIS or equivalent
- UI/UX experience a plus
- Contribution to open-source projects a plus