Senior Software Developer
Full time | Starting as soon as possible | Dublin
Reporting to an engineering manager you will work within an agile team to deliver on product road-map features. As a senior engineer within the team you will lead areas of product development as well as provide mentoring to junior members. The ideal candidate will show a passion for software development, computer graphics and artwork, machine learning and product quality as well as demonstrate strong technical skills and excellent teamwork.
- Deliver on backlog work items as required within the sprint commitments;
- Contribute to product design improvements, and lead design discussion in your core area;
- Actively participate in planning, grooming, daily stand ups, reviews and retrospective meetings;
- Development of unit tests and automated end to end test cases;
- Mentoring and performing code and design reviews;
- Contribute to all required documentation;
- Perform ad-hoc and formal testing.
- 5-10+ years experience in a similar role;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or other relevant degree;
- Problem-solving mindset;
- Knowledge of the following development languages; C#, Python, C/C+
- Experience working in windows product development for end users;
- Available to work in Ireland.
Nice to Haves
- Experience with NUnit and Appium;
- Experience with Jenkins / Maven / Jira / TFS / GIT;
- Knowledge of the following technologies OpenGL, OpenCL or DirectX.