Texture Artist / Product Owner
Full time | Starting as soon as possible
Artomatix is looking for an experienced product owner who has previous experience working within the 3D art field, that can help drive the future of how digital art content is created. Alternatively, we’re looking for an experienced texture artist interested in expanding their skillset and developing into a product owner role.
ArtEngine, the flagship product of Artomatix, is already used by the world’s largest gaming studios, VFX houses, and industry players. This role is a tremendously exciting opportunity for a product member to guide the direction of this software package formed from cutting edge technology.
Your knowledge of the industry and current workflows will be essential in ensuring that the development of ArtEngine continues to head in the correct direction, managing to stay current with, or exceeding, contemporary packages.
- Provide high-quality input to the product roadmap based not only on personal insight but also on specific feedback from other stakeholders and customers.
- Project manage new technologies emerging from research into fully fledged product features.
- Refine and prioritize the product backlog within Jira, developing user stories and epics with clear acceptance criteria.
- Become a proficient user of ArtEngine and understand every element of its feature set to better foresee improvements.
- Work with industry professionals to build product insight and feedback,
help ensure that clients understand the full capability of ArtEngine
- Work collaboratively with all internal stakeholders, including sales and marketing, product management, research and engineering
- Plan software releases and updates
- Keep track of industry trends
- 3+ years professional experience as a Product Owner or similar project management role.
- Experience working with industry art software, such as 3DS Max, Substance Suite, Photoshop, etc.
- Ideal candidate will also have extensive experience with texturing and working with PBR materials
- Excellent written and verbal English communication and presentation skills, with an ability to work effectively on shared projects with engineers, designers, artists, testers, and other developers