Cyril Jover and Mathieu Muller of Unity Technologies discuss their photogrammetry workflow at Siggraph 2017. Here they present the technology behind the de-lighting tool and how to get started with photogrammetry. You can see how they take advantage of the benefits of Artomatix (About 23 minutes into the presentation). For a detailed look at the range of features in the ArtEngine tool from Artomatix, head to the product overview page: https://artomatix.com/create-overview.php
- NEWS: COMMENT ON STATEMENT FROM AN TAOISEACH AND MINISTER HUMPHREYS IN RELATION TO €75M DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGIES INNOVATION FUND
- ZenEarth VR Uses AI to Help a Scan-based Photogrammetry Work-flow
- Direct on mesh synthesis of PBR materials now supported by ArtEngine from Artomatix
- Unity discusses Artomatix as part of their photogrammetry workflow.
- A.I. in the 3D Creation Process (and what it will mean for artists of the not-too-distant future…)
A Digital Creative agency building next generation products to inspire the world